Setareh received her Juris Doctorate degree from Seattle University School of Law, and graduated from University of Washington, with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science and a minor in Law, Societies, and Justice.
In law school, Setareh focused on Alternative Dispute Resolution and served on the Executive Board of the Dispute Resolution Board at her school. She was also an Executive Board member of the Human Rights Network. She enjoys learning and comparing the U.S. justice system to other countries’ justice systems. She spent a summer in Brazil studying human rights and social inequalities. She also traveled with Global Law Brigades in spring of 2010 to Panama to volunteer and facilitate a land transfer process in a village.
Setareh focuses her practice in commercial law, bankruptcy law, business formation, tax law, contracts, wills, and probate. Setareh is also a certified Mediator and enjoys helping clients resolve their disagreements through the dispute resolution process by negotiations or mediations. She is also certified to work with interpreters and limited English speaking clients. She is compassionate with her clients and vigorous in her representation.
Setareh deeply values serving her community and giving back. She dedicates countless hours of pro bono legal services to low-income and non-profit clients through her work with the Bar Association or on a request basis from clients. She also enjoys being a member and volunteer of Court Appointed Special Advocates.
In her free time, Setareh enjoys hiking, yoga, traveling, playing sports, and spending time with her family and friends.
Setareh is fluent in Farsi (Persian).
- University of Washington, B.S.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- Washington State Bar
- All Washington State and Federal Courts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Washington Young Lawyers Division
- WSBA Pro Bono Opportunities
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington State Taxation Section of the Bar
- Washington State Rights of the Debtor and Creditor/Bankruptcy Section of the Bar
- Washington State Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Bar
- Washington State Business Law Section of the Bar
- Washington Bar Association Volunteer Legal Services Program/Pro Bono Work
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Children’s Hospital Guild Association
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Children International
- Fluent in Farsi (Persian)